Over 3 hours of recorded interview with Christian Homeschooler Bloggers who share secrets and tips.
How Do Faith Based Bloggers Make It Happen?
Blogging as an expression of faith is a work of love. For some, it's fulfilling a passion to serve and that's enough to satisfy. Amazingly though, many have found a way to connect blogging with earning a living from home - even BUSY Homeschooling Parents!!
Festival 2 is over 3 hours of recorded interviews.
If that sounds exciting to you, you're going to be very interested in this!
Hosted by Kelly McCausey & Tishia Lee, the Festival is your chance to access insider info on what's really working these days for profitable faith based bloggers like yourself.
We Featuring Successful Christian Homeschooling Bloggers!
- Tracy Roberts of MomsInABlog.com
- Jen Reyneri of WordTraveling.com
- Lynette Chandler of TechBasedMarketing.com
- Katie Horner of ParadisePraises.com
We'll ask questions like:
- Can you share your time management secrets? (How do you find time to blog with a busy homeschooling schedule?)
- What social media activities are working best for you?
- Where are you finding the greatest income opportunities?
- What early actions paid off best for you?
- Where do you focus your traffic building efforts?
- Do you go to live events? Do they help your blog/business?
This great resource will answer many question for you to get you off and running on your blogging adventure.